Factory Stereo Wiring Harness.

I have a Blaupunkt CD player that I bought from Crutchfield. They sent along
a wiring harness to keep thinks neat. The person that owned the car before
me had a cd player installed and whoever did it hacked not only the job, but
cut off the wiring harness.

I will be looking in the junk yard for a Scirocco harness. My question is,
since Jettas, Golfs are more readily available, will the harness from one of
these cars work with the harness provided to me?

Travis.
'88 16V.