From: Dan <dan@angband.org>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 16v Cat/Downpipe(emissions)
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:29:39 -0500

On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 09:40:08AM -0800, Ian Overholt wrote:

 > Thank you Kris!  That's exactly why my 16v didn't pass.  The NOX was too
 > high and there is no way that fooling with timing and mixture would have
 > fixed it.  I guess a catless car might pass the sniffer only test, but
not
 > the sniffer + dyno test.

And that's exactly my problem. All the other numbers were OK except NO,
with was 2000 PPM (1200 max allowable.) Anyone know how I can fix this
without loosing my shirt?

Dan

--
"No, no, I don't mind being called the smartest man in the world.  I just
wish it wasn't this one."

		-- Adrian Veidt/Ozymandias, WATCHMEN