Re: 16v Cat/Downpipe(emissions)

On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 09:40:08AM -0800, Ian Overholt wrote:

> Thank you Kris!  That's exactly why my 16v didn't pass.  The NOX was too
> high and there is no way that fooling with timing and mixture would have
> fixed it.  I guess a catless car might pass the sniffer only test, but not
> the sniffer + dyno test.

And that's exactly my problem. All the other numbers were OK except NO,
with was 2000 PPM (1200 max allowable.) Anyone know how I can fix this
without loosing my shirt?

Dan

--
"No, no, I don't mind being called the smartest man in the world.  I just
wish it wasn't this one."

		-- Adrian Veidt/Ozymandias, WATCHMEN