FS: 1.7 Head

dunno, have i posted this??

For Sale:
1.7l Head, was running on my 1.7l 81S, may fit 1.8l??
fully ported and polished
5 angle valve job
G-grind cam
new valve guide seals
..head has about 10k miles im guessing, maybe less. I didn't
get a chance to dyno the car but it should be good for 20-25hp.
I know with that head, audi t-body, k&n, 2" exhaust cat back
and G60 muffler with 16v cat conv. I could put my 150hp 1.8T
Passat to shame. and that car weights 1/3 more so i should have
been in the 110-120hp range..up from the stock 75hp. asking $300
i'll throw it up on e-bay if noone wants it here. oh that price
also includes the port matched intake manifold which is also
bored out to mate up with your choice of large t-body. (can
throw in the t-body for $20 more.

you break that down, $100 for the cam, $100 to install new seals
and cam, that means yer paying $100 for a fully p/p head plus
the free port matched manifold. lemme know soon...

Ryan