Re: gas prices

Yeah - 1.51 here in SW Colorado, it's always 15-20
cents higher than anywhere else (even though the
refinery is 50mi away)

Might be time to break out the 'ol mountain bike and
start riding to work.  My g/f already took my spare...
but she works during the day - much safer to ride.

It was a culture shock moving from Houston.  This time
last year gas was ~.79 a gallon.

contributing to another useless thread ;)
Mark

> <<   i live north of columbus (ohio) and gas prices
> are just now starting
>  to catch up. it was supposed to be the large cities
> would get higher
>  prices first then the smaller. looks like it's
> coming. of course, if
>  you're luck enough to have a gas station like ours,
> here, i got the high
>  test stuff for $1.51. :) >>
>
> I pay $1.40ish for regular here in Seattle...I think
> thats what it is
> anyways...
>
> Stephen Mull
> '86 8v Rocco Black