Factory Speaker Harness.

Recently removed a cd player that a previous owner had installed. Whoever
did the job was a hack(of course). They clipped off the factory harness. I
know that I don't need one, but it annoys me. Plug and play makes it look
good and convenient. I'm going to check with the bone yards here. My
question is will any other year or model have the same harness? I bought my
Blaupunkt from Crutchfield who kindly send a harness along.

Travis.
'88 16V.