Re: 2.0L

Scott Rose wrote:

> Hey everybody.
> I need to talk to or get as much info from everybody whose done the 2L
> conversion.  Cause I'll be getting a 2L out of a passat 16v with 30k miles
> for free hopefully.  Any info would be appreciated.

Well I didn't "do" mine, I bought the car already done..  :D

What I CAN tell you is that it's an AWESOME step up from the stock 1.8.  The
biggest difference is low end power - where the 1.8 needs to get wound up
fairly high to start making power, the 2.0 has grunt from down low - but
still keeps on pulling up high like a 1.8.  It's the best of all worlds..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0