Covert Rocco

Just thought I might share my latest experiment.  As some of you may recall,
I think that West Marine stores sell really cool stuff that works really good
on Scirocco's.  My latest purchase was a real Red Dome light bulb (that fit
perfect thank you).  The color red is popular among boaters because at night,
it does not cause your eyes to adjust to it's light (unlike green, white, or
headlights).  Red is a cool color!  You can read under it, have it on while
driving at night, and your reflection under it is only visible for about 15
feet or so in the city, none at all with tint.  The cost was $3.00 (I tried
to argue that it was only $1.00 in my 1996 catalog, they said "Yeah, this is
2000."
Just a neat little idea;  Scirocco- creature of the night!
Later
Ben
84 8v