Air box Q..........

Howdy, Y'all!           no, I am not a hick....... :-()

    I have a few questions for those of you that have 16V Sciroccos.  First,
is your airbox on the left side of the car?  Second, if so, what is the inlet
size?  From what I understand, the 16V had a slightly bigger sized air hole
than the rest of the A1 family.  Also, if memory serves, it is indeed on the
left side of the car.  If I am right on both of these q's, then Third, I need
to buy one.  Anyone have one lying around?  All info/response are greatly
appreciated.........

David

84GTi/85 GTi engine
88 Cabriolet, whole front end in pieces.........  :-(