Re: Sightings!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets tired of all the "I saw another
rocco today!" posts...   there are thousands and thousands of Scirocco's out
there, and only a few hundred people on this list, so the chances of a
Scirocco you see belonging to somebody on this list is rather slim

John

lots of stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm