(non roc) golf kamei x1 body kit in junkyard

I just went to my local scrap yard today, and found an '88 golf gt with a
full kamei x1 body kit on it.  The rear valance is somewhat broken on the
left side, maybe from backing into a curb.  Anyone know what it is worth?
Anyone interested?  If so tell me quick, it must have just rolled in today,
because it hadn't been placed up near the other vw's yet.

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!