Weighing in at (fwd)

Another data point on 16V weights.  i believe it was 2365 when originally
tested in car mag.  Pual's car did have sunroof.

I'd also second buying lifetime warranty rebuilt rear calipers.  I'm on
my third, and have lost count of rotors (none wore out).

.> > Another
advantage to running a Div/National is access to
scales. > > I had my Scirocco weighed on the Intercomp scales Saturday.

> Below figures are for my 1987 Scirocco 16v w/2 gallons of gas, the spare tire
> minus the jack, and in full race trim (damn those magnents ;-))
>
> Total Weight WITHOUT driver in the car =  2341
> Total Weight WITH me in the car        =  2502
>
> Following corner weights etc WITH ME in the car.
>
> LF = 805       RF = 794    TotF = 1600
>
> LR = 440       RR = 463    TotR = 902
>
> TotL = 1245    TotR = 1256
>
> ===
> -Paul
> 98 Beetle TDi
> 87 Scirocco 16v ES #53
> 87 Jetta GLi
> 63 Bug Sunroof

> eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/vwautox

Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre