Re: Possible 2.0L 16V For Sale

Here's some more info.........
I am located in Colorado Springs, CO.
I had the bottom end completely rebuilt.  Some of the
things I remember are; bored, decked, cleaned, rods
reconditioned, new wrist pin bushings, micro polished
crank, new intermediate shaft bushings installed, etc.
The head had the following work done;
Complete valve job, pressure test, all new valve
guides, resurfaced......
In addition, it has brand new 83mm pistons, pins, and
rings, 16 new lifters, all new main and rod bearings,
new timing chain.
I have a Scirocco intake(both halves) with throttle
body, Scirocco exhaust manifold, Scirocco downpipe
w/cat.
How much is it all worth????