Re: SCIROCCO LIST/SITE ADMIN

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:24:46 -0800 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

>"But it's not like I have a big head or anything..."   :P  Razz,
>razz, razz.

LOL!! Not me. Im as Humble as ever. I was at the gym riding a cycle and
surfing the internet. Ended up on Scirocco.org and went thru some of the
old, old, old messages. That was back when I had LOTS of spare time on my
hands!

>TBerk (who gotta get a tech article published, or die!)

Or something! :)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and