Re: My New Webpage

What are you getting help with Jonas ? What's with the long drawn out sentence ??? :-0
-----Original Message-----
From: Shannon Fenton <sfenton@amazon.com>
To: Shannon Fenton <sfenton@amazon.com>; Tina Sweetie <tinamarie3@hotmail.com>; Tim Summers <summers@amazon.com>; Mom <nfenton@packagenet.com>; matt turner <tnuts1@hotmail.com>; Louise <aaruhh@aol.com>; Laura <Lahennin@aol.com>; Kid <ksmurphy@worldnet.att.net>; Hunter <jhctaylor@aol.com>; hgmurphy:"First hgmurphy:Last" <hgmurphy@earthlink.net>; EAM <emartin@amazon.com>; Dad <ldfen1@lisco.com>; Cody Xero <xero42@hotmail.com>; Chris Mende <csmende@scirocco.org>; Adrian <skyway@midwest.net>
Cc: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Friday, February 25, 2000 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: My New Webpage

Duhhh

heres the URL

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com
Desk 206.266.6736
Cell    206.953.6170
sfenton@amazon.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 10:28 AM
Subject: My New Webpage

Well I started messing with putting something up on the web. Its half done with most the car stuff done except the gallery which should be up in a week or so. Im a bit of a minimalist so its sparse but oh well. I hope to have a real ISP soon to host it under my domain of www.fukengruven.com. Let me know what you all think and send me stuff you would like to post like for a profile or such. No more pics of you naked Andre...so dont even think about you sick little monkey...hehe