Re: RoadStar, ND Show

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 23:18:34 +0100 SCIROCCO2@t-online.de (Dirk Schneider)
writes:

>I just bought a third Scirocco GTX here for you guys to drive
>around while you're in Germany...
>Do you know if Shawn Meze can make it over here ?

If at ALL possible, I plan on being there. Looks like we will be able to
make the ND show and still go to the RoadStar show too! Im jazzed!

The real reason im going is I want to drive a REAL GTX! :)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and