Damn Free wheeling pully!

    Why do these stupid pulleys cost so much!  OK I wanted to get one and
even at my cost the lowest I can find is for like 100+! You know the pulley
I'm talking about. That one on the water pump that really does nothing. And
sells for like 200 from VW.

I bought on like 3 years ago used of a 16v block sitting in yard in the
middle of winter for like 35 bucks. I thought that was price. But then I
didn't know what it was worth and neither did the guy who sold it to me.

So the question is does anyone know where i can get the free wheeling pulley
that goes on the water pump on a 16v? For cheap. used or knew.

Also is there anyway to make this things more weather proof. Like repacking
or getting a sealed bearing or finding a way to seal them.

Ok sorry my rant
~Danny~
88 16v