[Fwd: My scirocco] Mk1 4sale near Seattle WA

Someone local to me is selling their 2.0L mk1.  They are located in
Woodinville Washington.  If you email me about it, I will send you a
core or a dump, or both  =)

  André Bjorkheim
  Signal Green 79 Scirocco ©
  http://idt.net/~volkswgn/profile/pro3.html
  ICQ #266870

  "Opinions are like a**holes...
   Everyone has one, and they all stink!"

Ok, here goes,

1979 Scirocco, spray paint black, no carpet, ragtop roof, 2.0L motor
                         done with the Techtonics kit, the engine in
this car is very nicely
                        done right down to the valve cover(morosso).  It
has a tt header
                        and a 2" exhaust.  Needs electrical tlc and some
body/interior
                        tlc.  Brand new battery and a recently replaced
starter motor.
                        needs tabs.  $700/obo geordy@lodgepole.com
woodinville, wa

Thanks alot man, I really apreciate it