Re: All Points Bulletin

Even if you have receipts, the insurance company doesn't have to agree to
it. If they don't, you have to take them to court for it. That's what
happened to me after my Rocco was totalled ONE HOUR after it passed
inspection. I ended up having to settle for less than what I originally paid
for it, because I needed money to buy another car and couldn't afford to
take it to court.

-Ryan