SV: Refinishing Audi wheels

I've had some rainbow painted 16" rims on the car when I bought it, first thing I did was to sandblaster the wheels and had them powdercoated with a metallic grey. Looked like they came that way from fabric, only way to notice any difference was when comparing them to "real" stuff, and the difference was in color.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker