Re: Bonrath lowering caps?

Betreff: Bonrath lowering caps?

> Anyone using these on their rides? Dirk, don't you have a set? For $50, it
> looks like a nice alternative to cutting the springs. Let's hear it.
> Tyler

Yes, I have them installed and they're great.
www.Scirocco2.de/bonrath.jpg
but the lowering is only a side effect and it is not that much
( about 15mm )
main thing of those upper strut bearings is the better overall
performance of the inserted suspension, as it is not
that soft and unprecise as the stock bearings.

and the price is 200DM for a pair, thats $100.
at least I have to pay that here in Germany.

Greetings
Dirk