Re: Seat compatibility

Jason wrote:

> I don't know if they'll fit or not, but check the part the seat belt straps
> into (the part attached to the seat) very important that once the seats are
> in, they will buckle. I don't know if the are compatible track wise....

The seat belt receiver can be interchanged as well. Cabs are A1 all the
way up to the switch over to the A3 body style. Never did make any A2
Cabrios, right?
 For the most part it's same same as the Scirocco fitments.. The part
about the seat height is the biggest deal, the seat frames can be
swapped as well, just takes some elbow grease.

TBerk