Re: New guy

--- Christopher Michael Boggs <cmbmg@wam.umd.edu>
wrote:
> I would just like to introduced myself to the list.
> I was up at some car
> show in N.Y. when I ran into some real VW freaks,
> biger than myself.  All
> they talked about was this list.  Anyway I am a poor
> college student at
> the Univ. of Maryland at college park, in their
> college of engineering as
> an Aerospace major.  I have several cars, one of
> which is a '88 black 16v
> scirocco.  I am planing to do an engine rebuild over
> the summer, so I
> might need alittle help with that.
> Chris

welcome to the list!

There are plenty of VW freaks in the Balt-Washington
area. Many of us meet informally.

Mark Peele
(UMCP grad)

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)