VW/Audi Coupe Club...

I'm posting this message for someone else from VW Vortex:
I was thinking of starting a new VW/Audi club and calling it Club VAC
(Volkswagen-Audi Coupe) for all (modified or unmodified) VW corrados, VW
sciroccos, Audi coupe quattros, Audi ur-quattro coupes, and Audi coupe
GTs (and for any other water cooled Audi coupes I may be forgetting. What
do you guys think? Would anyone want to help me start this thing? I'm a
junior at a Loyola College in Baltimore, but will be back home in North-
eastern NJ in May and would like to get this club going for the upcoming
spring/summer months. We could start out small and local, and if everthing
works out, we could always turn it into a nation wide club. Club activities
would include bi-monthly meetings, cruises, tech sessions, caravans to
shows this summer, etc, and who knows, maybe we could even have our
own
show(s)? FYI, it would be a non-profit club (and most likely not charge a
membership fee), but there would special requirements to join it. For the
most part, you car would have to be CLEAN LOOKING. For example, you
can't have stickers all over your car, no racing stripes or painted designs on
the side of your car, no windshield stickers that go across your whole
windshield, no multi-colored fog lights, no neon lights mounted underneath
your car, no head light/tail light covers, no Ferrari F40 style rear wings, no 5
inch diameter tail pipes, etc!) What do you guys think? Would this be
something you would want to join? Does anyone want to help me start this
thing? For all of you in the NJ/NY area that want to be a part of this, email
me back at pgiletta@loyola.edu. I am coming home this weekend and
usually come home once a month for a weekend, so I could always meet
people some where if you would like to discuss the logistics.
~Paul Giletta
'93 silver slc, semi-modified

version, so he asked me to post it for him.
                   Kris Rayner
                  1989 GTI 16V
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
        http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/