Re: torque wrench

Mac 10-150 lb/ft 1/2" drive.  It is a clicker and even has the paperwork on
the calibration that was done to it before I bought it new.  Probably should
have it checked pretty soon.  Of course if you take the adjustment all the
way off (to 0 or the lowest setting) then the calibration will last longer.
I think I paid something like $200 for it about 3 years ago.  Nice to have
lifetime warranty and a truck that comes around and takes care of it for
you!!

Dave