Re: Cincy - DRAG RACE & SHOW

> > Too bad the Mad Bastard toasted the Sciretta.  Now we'll never find
> > out just how much faster Brett's car is........hehehe.
>
>    no worries, jim.  what's important is that i was ahead of brett when we
>ran at the toronto show :)

Well, we'll never know for sure now eh? ;)  I do remember that you
were running a 3.89 gear set vs my 3.67 though, which can be quite
helpful in a drag contest... ;)

>    and by the time i'm done with my new beast, it'll smoke him like a phat
>bowl of reefer :Þ

I'm starting to lean more towards a 50:50 mix of performance and looks,
so my white car will never be the street brawler that your rides are,
but I'll have quite good performance...even if it's not ultimate. Know
what I mean?  I'm not making excuses, just a different philosophy really.

==Brett

> > And I'm torn...do I bring the VR6 Passat wagon and shock everyone, or
> > the 16v Convertible, which I'd be hesitant to beat on......decisions,
> > decisions...
>
>    passat?  what the hell's that?  dude, if you haven't got a rocco, you
>gotta bring a mk1.  you got a mk1, bring it.  and what the fuck are you
>building this thing up for if you're not going to beat the snot out of it.
>shit.  don't be a cocksmoking assmaster like paully and nigel and drive like
>an old lady...

Agree, he's GOTTA have that 16v vert done for cincy.  No doubts.

>jason
>the mad bastard

==Brett