Re: Cincy - DRAG RACE & SHOW

> Too bad the Mad Bastard toasted the Sciretta.  Now we'll never find
> out just how much faster Brett's car is........hehehe.

    no worries, jim.  what's important is that i was ahead of brett when we
ran at the toronto show :)

    and by the time i'm done with my new beast, it'll smoke him like a phat
bowl of reefer :Þ

> And I'm torn...do I bring the VR6 Passat wagon and shock everyone, or
> the 16v Convertible, which I'd be hesitant to beat on......decisions,
> decisions...

    passat?  what the hell's that?  dude, if you haven't got a rocco, you
gotta bring a mk1.  you got a mk1, bring it.  and what the fuck are you
building this thing up for if you're not going to beat the snot out of it.
shit.  don't be a cocksmoking assmaster like paully and nigel and drive like
an old lady...

jason
the mad bastard