New guy

I would just like to introduced myself to the list.  I was up at some car
show in N.Y. when I ran into some real VW freaks, biger than myself.  All
they talked about was this list.  Anyway I am a poor college student at
the Univ. of Maryland at college park, in their college of engineering as
an Aerospace major.  I have several cars, one of which is a '88 black 16v
scirocco.  I am planing to do an engine rebuild over the summer, so I
might need alittle help with that.
Chris