Scirocco vs. Z28 vs. VTEC

Hi,

Just thought I'd share a fun day on the highway.

I was driving down highway 99 this afternoon.  I got on near a fast
moving set of traffic and decided to join them in the fast lane.  A guy
in a Camaro Z28 wouldn't let me over, so I got behind him.  The fast cars
(IIRC: the Z28, me (82 roc), Audi 4000, and Geo Storm), came up on slow
traffic in the #1 lane and started to pass the slower car on the right.
This Z28 wouldn't go around the slow guy, so I went out and passed them
both (getting up to around 85).  This Camaro driver really didn't like
that idea.  He got around the other car and came flying past me like he
had to prove he really did have a larger engine.  I eventually passed all
the other cars (including the Z28 again) and was nearing my exit.  A
Prelude VTEC, who we'd picked up somewhere along the line, came flying up
behind me in the slow lane.  I toasted him through a couple of turns off
the ramp.

-Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the
Lord.
Romans 12:11