Parts Yard Goodies

Went to the local yard today,  I don't go there much because the guy
charges too much, but I was able to get a set of used Konis (yellow
sport) w/ some as yet unknown black painted progressive springs.

Nuts & bolts and semi worn upper bearings for $75. More than I want to
pay but I had tipped my hand and while he didn't know WHY they were good
he knew _I_ knew they were good. Still, less than his 1st offer.

Q.- Any way to Identify springs? Tomorrow I'll clean them up and take a
closer look.

TBerk
Oh, this GTI had three TSW rims on them, 14" Don't know too much more
other than they were really light.

AND I saw (at the Hardware store mind you) a set of four MSW rims;

Gray BBS flat type centers, silver rims.
6x14xE33
TYP * 304
Ceres
KBA 40727

BTW- The store is going out of business this coming week so speak now or
forever hold your pieces.

TBerk