Subject: ND Show Info
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:38:59 -0600
From: Michelle <mmk2@home.com>
To: kevinc@flashcom.net, mmk2@home.com

We now have the info packets ready for car show participants as well as
vendors!
Email me your name and address and I will snail mail or fax you the
forms and packet. Drivers Found, Food Wanted! The 8th Annual Charity Car
show is set for
Sun., May 21st at Santa Clara University, CA to raise cash/food
donations
for the Second Harvest Food Banks.

Let’s show the public how much VW and Audi owners care about helping
others and the community. This is a great way for all VW clubs to get
involved. We will again have an award for club participation - (the club
with the most members pre-registered in the car show) General admission
to view the show will be 5 cans of food per person or $5. Car show
entries will be $25 in advance and $35 at the door. Vendor spaces are
still available. If you know of a vendor, store, business or club who
would like to participate and host a booth please let me know. For info
email or call: michelle@newdimensions.com or 608-655-1668.

This Year's Date: Sunday May 21
(NEW! Sat May 20 - pre-show cruise to Santa Cruz Beach and BBQ at local
park)

The web page will be updated soon as well with all the info.

 New and exciting things this year...
*Cars lined up by class
*New location at santa clara university
*Host Hotels arranged with rate of $85 and $69
*RC car races
*Toy model car show
*Kids entertainment such as face painting
*Vendor booths
*Technical seminars by vendors
*One day sale at the store
*Club award for most club memebnrs entere in show
*much more worth coming for!

We would also like to arrange caravans across the USA from a few
different
points. If you are interested drop me a note as well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Michelle
michelle@newdimensions.com