Idle problems CIS-KE

Oliver:

regarding your dwell readings.  You may/may not be out of spec.  I'm not
sure, but your dwell meter may be triggering on positive trigger.  Dunno
what VW spec. is, but someone might know for sure.  I know bro's 89 GTi
specs with NEW O2 sensor and ISV were the complement of what it should be
until I changed the triggering.  I'm too lazy to look, but you can test
O2 sensor for adequate response by counting the crossings.  But, it might
be good thing to replace anyway if its old.

Trivia for tire burners/tail Gunnars (gunners):
WD-40 is about 80% kerosene (think Big Black song...), 15% some "petroleum
distillate", aka oil.

Didn't drag racers use Chlorox (sodium perchlorate) for smoke?
Disclaimer:  If you bleach your Hilfigers/eyeballs, I didn't tell you to
do it.

Think POR-15 is polyurethane based, so it would be good choice to repair
windshield surrounds if your going to use good PU windhshield sealer.

HTH,

 --
Brian D./OH How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere
at all... Firesign Theatre