Re: Wanted - Rear seat (leather)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:19:53 -0800 (PST) Mark Mages <wasserbox@yahoo.com>
writes:
> Does anyone have an extra rear leather seat in good
> condition laying around?
>
> I'd part with 40ish$ for it.
>
> The grey pinstriping just doesn't match the red & grey
> corrado front seats.
>
> Mark

I have a split rear seatback in good condition that I want $50 for.
It is only the seatback, I don't have the seat bottom.

Free delivery in Philadelphia.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'80 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco 16V
'83 GTI, daily driver

              To reply to the Scirocco list click here:
<mailto:thescirocco@juno.com,scirocco-l@scirocco.org>