Re: Oettinger motor

RE: Oettinger motor

Jonas wrote:
>does he want to part with one of those motors???????

I highly doubt it.
I have been trying to buy one from him for over a year.
He want's to keep one as a spare,  just in case.
For anyone that is unfamiliar, both of these have
hemispherical heads and intake manifolds that look
like 4 Anaconda's ready to squeeze the life out of
anything that get's near the engine bay.
A real work of Art.
He claims over 200hp normally aspirated with CIS
and crank fire ignition.

-Randy