Re: Parking Brake only locks rear wheels? ..or.. burnout competition :)

lets see
reasons to do burnouts in a street car
1) your rubber wont really care all that much (tires are cheap)
2) your CV joints have seen more stress during everyday driving
4) Ill laugh if the WD40 goes up...   it won't...
5) your hurting your car man!    bah humbug...  why do we have these cars?
to have fun!!
6) find some snow... snow is for pussies, real men play on dry pavement (or
mud, depending on the toy)

http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/monte.jpg  <--  one of my many high school
beater cars...  this is one of a series of photos, most of which the car
wasn't even visible.  Man I loved that car...  never turned down a race, and
never lost!

Go have fun, take a few pictures, screw the doomsayers!!  Hahah

John

lots of stuff (yeah, lots)
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm

>Can anyone confirm this for me?  The parking brake only stops the rear
>wheels from spinning, correct?   A few friends and I are goofing around
with
>the digital camera later, and wanna know if this is a way that I can cheat
>to prolong my burnout?  Already plan to bathe the tires in wd-40 also ..
heh