Re: cross country non scirocco related

i have the
> finest of
> sciroccos in Ca old 78s 81s and 84 and 88 sciroco
> 16v asi know the roads are
> awesome .   the only problem is though when it rains
> they forget how to drive

What about snow?  ;)
> i dont
> know ,my opinion  i guess i am going to try this
> with my scirocco during
> summer or next spring this time taking more than one
> week     thanks  len
>          88 scirocco 16v -senna F1

Do it! I have been cross country three times in a
Scirocco - it's fun! I too cruised at about 100mph at
times (mostly 85-90)last time I went thru Tex/NM/Ariz.

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)