cross country non scirocco related

hi there listers i finally got a great ride a cross country trip in a
mercedes clk320  convertible ,New York to California was the best ,i got to
toast  a jetta vr6 undeniably
a mercedes is one bad monster. anyway went through okl,
texas,newmexico,arizona
average 90-100mph stretched in new mexico 127mph i  know what our german cars
are made of if they are made in quality,sorry for the rambling .i have the
finest of
sciroccos in Ca old 78s 81s and 84 and 88 sciroco 16v asi know the roads are
awesome .   the only problem is though when it rains they forget how to drive
i dont
know ,my opinion  i guess i am going to try this with my scirocco during
summer or next spring this time taking more than one week     thanks  len
         88 scirocco 16v -senna F1