Re: bought a "new"Scirocco GTX again...

Hello,

> That's so unfair...i am so jealous.  How can that car be that cheap?

because it has no catalytic converter.
So the yearly tax you have to pay for that car is three times as much as for one that
is equipped with cat..

> first time was bad enough, then you have to go and rub it in by getting
> another one at some outlandish price...

if you find that outlandish, I tell you what a friend of mine
bought last week :
a Scirocco II 16v in good shape with ATS Cup wheels,
and the 50mm manifold installed, complete for 300DM ( $150 !! )

you could bid on another one with all the bells and whistles on German eBay :
http://www.ebay.de/static/auction/41/4144/414450/41445065.html

> I know. It's getting out of control.
> You people are all INSANE!!!!!! :)

Nah.  We have a chant.  Save the 'roccos.  Save The
'Roccos.  SAVE THE 'ROCCOS!

oh well, let's collect them all ! :-)
Sam, a friend of mine, has already 35 (!) Sciroccos at the moment,
I have taken some pictures there, will put them up on the web if
somebody is interested...

Greetings
Dirk