Teardrop retention fastener

Well, I'd have to second the suggestion to perhaps go to plain 6mm hex
(8mmx1 fastener).  At the first Lolapalooza, some lowlife scum in a Jetta
made off with my immaculate teardrop covers, leaving me with their
"vermiform" corroded ones.  I now carry around 6mm hex key.  Also used on
battery hold-down clamp bolt.

FWIW, a nice replacement is the chrome plated pinch bolt found on road
bicycle handlebars.  Also, if you've got $, you can get them in Ti....--

Worst thing was, gd brother made us miss the BH Surfers and I stayed
around for part of the lamo Perry Ferrel set.  If I had left earlier,
would have like to have caught the sobs.

Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre