Re: Lockless handles WAS: same key....interesting

During the install you might add some small, semi hidden external power
terminals, prob. capped off against the elements. In a pinch they could
be energized with an external battery. Heck a good sized lantern battery
might be enough, if not a even little 9v.

Given that the car could be then jumped or even push started, all you
need is to gain entry.

TBerk