Re: bought a "new"Scirocco GTX again...

What, again!?! I had to check the date on your email
to make sure it wasn't from my archives or something.
What did you get your last GTX for ($150??).
it's Obscene...Hey I'll offer you twice what you
paid for it just for the bumpers..You keep the
rest of the car ;)  Hope you enjoy your new toy!

Kareem
'81 Scirocco S
'88 Scirocco 16v