NO QUAIFES...

DAMN IT!!! 8^(

ARRRGGGHHHHH#$%^&!&**!!! I'm friggin' PISSED. 8^(

Grrrr... For all of those who haven't gotten the bad news first hand,
Autotech is pooping our party and will *not* extend the group buying
discount to anyone but the damned Shitsubishi crowd. Oh well, we
tried... (snarl) Here's what Mr. Dana Clark has to say:

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!