Haa haa. . . new project beginning

Hello Everyone,

Wanted to update you on my new project.  Found a buyer
for one of my 16v's, and I've found a great platform
to start on project 914.  White GT-flared roller with
911 S brakes and front suspension.  Rear 911 calipers
as well.  New paint and factory Fuchs 7/8" wheels.
2.2 liter porsche flat 6 off a 911 as well. . . has
not been installed.

The project will go in 2 phases. . . phase one will be
to finish out this car. . . weld in a in roll cage.

Phase 2 is 400 hp Chevy smallblock V8 w/ 930 or 915
tranny w/ factory limited slip diff.

Problem is, I may fall in love with the 914-6 and not
want to do the V8 hybridization.

Supercar, here we come.  Of course, I will keep a 16v
scirocco handy as my version of a sport/utility
vehicle.

-'Chung