Re: movie rocco sighting

 the funny thign is that she knows my obsession, adn my 2 year old project
rocco she actaully think s i am crazy for wantign anotehr car.... but she is
sympathetic she to has a vw she is a vento chick, and the last tiem she
decided to get testy about the cars ,  as many of teh people who have been on
for a while might remeebr the thread   Rocco vs girlfriend adn teh verdict
was she lost, we broke up for a few months .....now she laughs  rolls her
eyes and says yeah yeah as i 'll continue to point out all of the rest of the
vw's in teh movie  hehehehe
jonas