Major oil leak Completion

Let me tell ya, you all are a great bunch of guys and (girls if you are one).
 When your in a jamb you can always rely on the list to help you out.  I
would love to meet up at the meets  and meet you all but I am down in south
FLA and it is difficult.

With my new job going to the airport is a 75 mile round trip for the rocco.
When i was in school I only put on 4 miles a day so I think The rocco is in
shock.

Turned out to be the oil pressure switch.  Replaced it today and it is dry as
a bone now. No leak.  I am still amazed that it happened the exact same day
that I changed the pan gasket.  Thanks again.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html