Re: 16v power prob cont.

In a message dated 2/14/00 6:45:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Pennyz@mail.ieway.com writes:

<< Well, I was trying to check my KS and I had the ignition on the ON position
 and I hear this weird buzzing that goes for like 4 seconds on, 1 second
 off, repeat... well, I traced it to the thing thats on the right side of
 the intake manifold... it's silver and it has a vaccum line coming to it
 from the airboot... check it out at: >>

That picture there Tyler, is what you call a schaweet ass looking engine bay,
nice and clean and neat.  Wish I could keep mine that nice.  But seriously
Thats your Idle Air Stabilator valve.  It controls your engines Idle speed
when you are idling.  It is good that you hear it buzzing like that, that
means it is working and doing its job.
Later

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html