(sort of non roc) Driving lights

Hey guys,

I posted to the list the other day about some loser backing into the Bosch
driving lights on my bus. Apparently noone knows how to find these. One time
I saw them for sale on Ebay for about 200$. I have looked everywhere for
these lights and apparently they are NLA.

So the question is, what would be comparable. They are 8" round with chrome
housings. I would like to find something of that size to keep the older
style look to the bus and the lady who broke it said she would buy me a set
of driving lights that are around 250$. I am looking for high output, large
diameter, old school look, lights.

Any opinions or preferences?

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (now with a happy shaved, solenoid operated trunk)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco