Re: What Plugs are better?

>I'm a little confused here...

OK I will clarify.

   first Chris says:

> > >I have worked on japanese car before

HAVE being the key word. I used to work in a shop that we fixed all kinds of
imports from Hyundia to Porsche 996's.

>And then Chris says:
>
>I work on German and
>only German cars.

Now this statemnt is stated in the present tense therefore signifying that
this is what I do now.

>Sounds kinda wishy-washy to me   ;)

Well I hope this brings things into focus a little better.

>And FWIW, I use NGK plugs in everything I own (well, except the diesels)

To each his own.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (now with a happy shaved, solenoid operated trunk)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco