VR6 For sale (motor)

    OK folks I have a 98 VR6 gti motor and running gear (12k on the motor and
car) for sale from a friends. He wants 3800 for everything you need for a
conversion. He might go lower. Well, the car was a stolen recovery and he
decided he doesn't want to build it back up to show car specs. Chassis is
already spoken for and interior is question able. They didn't take it when
the stole and smashed the car up but it might be spoken for.
 Write me if your interested and I'll look into the interior and if there any
straight body parts. Or forward to anyone you think me be interested.

Thanks
~Danny~
88 16v