Re: What plugs are better?

I have to toss something into the ring here about this spark plug thing. I work in an auto parts store, and the town I live in has a racetrack. (1/2 mile oval) During racing season, I sell the living shit out of the NGK plugs. It's the only thing most will use. I've tried selling them Champions, and have been politely told to get f**ked. So, I guess I'm agreeing with Meze on this. Sorry Chris, gonna start ripping on me now, too???

Zach